Saturday, August 15, 2009

future proche!!!!!

Among different structure in French Language "Future Proche" is one of the commonly used structure which is used to express an intention, or to speak about a state or an action which is going to happen within a relatively short period of time. It is similar to the statement "I am going to......" in English Language. The structure is:

subject+aller+verb infinite where "aller" refers to the verb "to go" and conjugated according to the subject is being used to express.

Eg>Je vais dîner avec ma copine.(ja vay dinay avek maa kopin)
(I am going to dinner with my girlfriend.)

Il va manger du riz.(il va mwagay du ri)
(He is going to eat rice.)

The negative structure is: subject+ne+aller+pas+verb infinite

Eg>Je ne vais pas dîiner avec ma copine.(ja na vay pa dinay avek maa kopin)
(I amnot going to diner with my girlfriend.)

Il ne va pas manger du riz.(il na va pa mwagay duri)
(He isnot going to eat rice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment